Overnight Chia Pudding
What is your go-to healthy breakfast? I have been eating eggs and avocado then through some veggies in my breakfast dish until I discovered overnight chia pudding 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 & 1/2 cup coconut or oat milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw rolled oats
- 1 tsp. cold pressed raw honey or manuka honey
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, fresh
- berries & banana, fresh (optional)
- Walnut & almond (optional)
- All all ingredients in a glass jar or a container except fresh berries (topping)
- Mix well all together
- Store in a refrigerator overnight
- Add fresh berries on the top of pudding before serving.
What are the health benefits of chia seeds?
- It contains high fibre that supports your gut health.
- It contains high antioxidants that may prevent cancers.
- It contains high protein that support your muscle repairs & rebuild for both vegans and non-vegans.
- It contains high calcium that support your joints and bones.
- It contains high omega 3 fatty acids that supports your brain function and cardiovascular health
Keywords: Health snack, healthy breakfast, Strong immunity