Matcha green tea is a finely powdered form of shaded – grown green tea leaves. It has many health benefits that it is recognized as a SUPERFOOD. I have been shared my home-made matcha protein bar with friends and family. Everyone who tried this bar, they told me the same comment, ” Veronica, it tastes like a HEAVEN!”
Try it and let me know how much you loved it 🙂
Health benefits of matcha green tea
- It contains high antioxidants, Vitamin A, B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and minerals.
- It boosts immune function and energy levels.
- It supports the body to get rid of harmful chemicals and toxins
- It contains EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) which is known for variety health benefit such as cardiovascular health, arthritis, and diabetes.
- It is proven to reduce burn body fat.
- It provides relief from constipation and improves mood.
- 4 cups organic raw cashews, soaked 4-6 hours
- 1 cup organic rolled oat, raw, blended
- ½ cup organic grass-fed butter, melted
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut butter, melted
- 4 scoop protein power, vanilla or butterscotch flavour
- 1 tbsp. organic matcha powder
- Prepare line wax paper on 8×8 baking pan.
- Add wet ingredients – cashews, butter, coconut butter, honey in a blend and blend until completely smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients – protein powder, oat, matcha powder.
- Pour blended wet ingredients into the mixture of dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture batter in 8×8 square baking pan and press the batter to cover bottom of pan evenly.
- Place it in a freezer for 60 minutes+
- Remove it out of freezer and cut them in 16 pieces.
- Store in a refrigerator or a freezer after individual wrapped with wax paper or cling wrap.