3-Ingredients Protein Bar
Introducing our easy and nutritious 3-Ingredient Protein Bar recipe! With just dates, nuts, and protein powder, you can whip up these delicious bars in no time. Packed with protein and natural sweetness, they make a perfect on-the-go snack or post-workout treat. Let’s get started!
- 1 cup of dates
- 1 cup of nuts (such as almonds, cashews, or peanuts)
- 1/4 cup of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate flavor)
- Place the dates in a food processor and process until they form a sticky paste.
- Add the nuts to the food processor and process until they are finely chopped and well combined with the dates.
- Add the protein powder to the mixture in the food processor and process again until everything is evenly mixed.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the mixture into the dish.
- Press the mixture down firmly using a spatula or your hands to create an even layer.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 1 hour, or until the mixture is firm.
- Once the mixture is firm, remove it from the refrigerator and cut it into bars or squares of your desired size.
- Store the protein bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
These 3-ingredient protein bars are quick to make and provide a healthy and convenient snack option. Feel free to experiment with different types of nuts or add extra flavors like cinnamon or cocoa powder for variation. Enjoy!
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.