Did you know there are so many health benefits of TURMERIC? I bet some people take turmeric supplements already! Unless it is quality source of ingredients, your body may not absolve pill form of turmeric. The best way to get turmeric is to adding this miracle herb in your dishes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. raw cold pressed honey, organic
- 1 tbsp. MCT oil or olive oil, extra virgin, first pressed
- 3 tbsp. sesame seed butter
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1–2 tsp. turmeric, organic
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Himalayan salt, black pepper to taste
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce, organic
- 1 cup tomato, chopped, grilled or lightly steamed
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup crushed raw walnut, organic
- Place dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss salad ingredients.
- Pour the dressing on the top of salad and toss well.
The health benefits of TURMERIC are:
- It has anti-inflammatory property
- The curcuim in turmeric may help to preventing the development of Alzheimer’s disease
- It may help to reduce pain from arthritis
- It may help to lower risk of cardiovascular disease
- It may help to boost brain derived neurotrophic factor to impair learning and memory
- It may help to prevent cancer.
Keywords: Health homemade dressing, Gut health, Cardiovascular health, Strong immunity, anti inflammatory