Are you looking for healthy snacks for your daily eating plan? The seed crackers is a low carb and gluten free cracker that is a great source of vitamins & minerals.
- 1/3 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup flaxseed or hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup hot water
- preheat the oven to 300•F
- Prepare a parchment paper on a flat baking pan
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well
- Spread out the dough thinly, I use a silicon baking sheet to cover the dough then spread dough evenly
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the edge of cracker is golden brown
- Turn off the oven and let it sit in it the oven to dry
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool down
- Break into pieces
- Store in a fridge or freezer.
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.