Sweet Potato Hummus
Introducing the delectable Sweet Potato Hummus recipe, a delightful twist on traditional hummus!
Make 8 servings (1 serving = 1/3 cup)
- 1 large sweet potato (12-14 oz) , cooked, mashed
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup fresh lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp. organic avocado oil
- 1 small clove garlic, halved
- 1.5 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- Serve with vegetables or seed crackers.
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.