Sesame Miso Salad Dressing
Sesame Miso Salad Dressing holds a special place among my favorite homemade dressings. I find it perfect for enhancing the flavors of salads, chicken, fish, and steamed vegetable dishes. What makes it even better is that all the ingredients in this dressing contribute to supporting your digestive system and boosting your immunity. And the best part? It’s incredibly simple to whip up! Just toss all the ingredients into a blender and give it a spin!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Condiments
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh ginger root, ground
- 1/4 cup Organic miso paste
- 1/4 cup cold pressed raw honey or manuka honey
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 cup organic first pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture of dressing in a glass jar
- Store it in a refrigerator
- What are the health benefits of Organic Miso Paste?
- It supports your gut health because of beneficial gut bacteria ( probiotic ) from the process of fermenting organic soy.
- It boosts your immunity.
- It supports your brain function.
- It helps to improve your bones from high concentration of Vitamin K
Keywords: Health homemade dressing, Gut health, Cardiovascular health, Strong immunity
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.