Sesame Miso Salad Dressing
Sesame Miso Salad Dressing is one of my favorite homemade dressings that I use for salad, chicken, fish, and steamed vegetable dishes. All ingredients are supporting your digestive system and boost your immunity. Moreover it is sooooooo easy to make it! Through all ingredients in a blender and spin it up!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Condiments
- 1 tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh ginger root, ground
- 1/4 cup Organic miso paste
- 1/4 cup cold pressed raw honey or manuka honey
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 cup organic first pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture of dressing in a glass jar
- Store it in a refrigerator
- What are the health benefits of Organic Miso Paste?
- It supports your gut health because of beneficial gut bacteria ( probiotic ) from the process of fermenting organic soy.
- It boosts your immunity.
- It supports your brain function.
- It helps to improve your bones from high concentration of Vitamin K
Keywords: Health homemade dressing, Gut health, Cardiovascular health, Strong immunity