Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
Are you looking for gluten free, dairy free yet nutritious vegan breakfast or mid-lunch snack? You don’t need to turn on the heat! just mix it up and store in the refrigerator overnight! Vola~ Your breakfast is ready!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 cups organic raspberries
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, organic
- 1/2 cup dried coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, organic
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, finely chopped
- In a blender, puree 1 cup of raspberries with coconut milk until smooth.
- Place salt, vanilla (optional), cinnamon and chia seeds in a bowl. Pour the raspberry mixture into the bowl and stir to combine. Seal in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 12 hours over night. This mixture will become thicker and pudding.
- When ready, give mixture a stir. Divide into four small bowls and top with coconut, hemp seeds, walnuts, and remaining berries
Tips: Using different types of berries and nuts can enhance the variety and nutritional density of this recipe. One serving of this recipe makes a great breakfast or mid-day snack.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 350
- Sodium: 125
- Fat: 28
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Health snack, healthy breakfast, Strong immunity
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.