Mix fruit protein oat muffin is a completed nutrients meal replacement. We tent to skip breakfast or lunch when we are ‘on – the – go’ situation. This muffin is a quick solution to provide essential nutrients for you! Instead of getting fast foods, grab mix fruit muffins to maintain and stay in your healthy eating plan.
- 4 organic free range whole eggs, organic
- Protein powder, 30(g) protein serving portion, plain or your choice of flavour (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 cup rolled oat, raw
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil, melted or shredded coconut flakes (no sugar added)
- 1 cup blueberries or mixed berries
- 1 fresh banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mango, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350•F
- Prepare 12 muffin cups, silicon or paper cups in a baking pan
- In a blender or a food processor , add all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture batter in the 12 muffin cups evenly
- Bake for 20 minutes or until well done.
- Store in a fridge or a freezer.