Mix fruit protein oat muffin is a completed nutrients meal replacement. We tent to skip breakfast or lunch when we are ‘on – the – go’ situation. This muffin is a quick solution to provide essential nutrients for you! Instead of getting fast foods, grab mix fruit muffins to maintain and stay in your healthy eating plan.
- 3 organic free range whole eggs
- 2/3 cup organic free range egg white
- Protein powder, 30(g) protein serving portion, plain or your choice of flavour
- 1 & 1/3 cup rolled oat, raw
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup blueberries (=1 serving)
- 1/3 cup (= 100 g) mashed banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mango, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350•F
- Prepare 12 muffin cups, silicon or paper cups in a baking pan
- In a blender or a food processor , add all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture batter in the 12 muffin cups evenly
- Bake for 20 minutes or until well done.
- Store in a fridge or a freezer.