Introducing the “Fruity Protein Muffin,” a fully balanced meal replacement packed with essential nutrients. In our fast-paced lives, we often find ourselves skipping breakfast or lunch when we’re on the go. This muffin offers a convenient and speedy solution, ensuring you get all the nutrients you need. Rather than resorting to fast food options, opt for these mixed fruit muffins to help you maintain a healthy eating plan.
- 4 organic free range whole eggs, organic
- Protein powder, 30(g) protein serving portion, plain or your choice of flavour (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 cup rolled oat, raw
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil, melted or shredded coconut flakes (no sugar added)
- 1 cup blueberries or mixed berries
- 1 fresh banana
- 3/4 cup frozen mango, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350•F
- Prepare 12 muffin cups, silicon or paper cups in a baking pan
- In a blender or a food processor , add all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour the mixture batter in the 12 muffin cups evenly
- Bake for 20 minutes or until well done.
- Store in a fridge or a freezer.
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.