Grass Fed Beef Burger Patty
Grass fed Beef Burger Patty is a perfect dish for high protein and low carb dieters! I recommend you select organic grass fed beef to make this dish. Because if you care what goes in your body, meat from grass fed beef is quite different from meat from conventionally raised animals. It is a great source of anti-inflammatory omega 3 fats, high in antioxidants and lower in saturated fat than meat from the grain-fed animals.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 450 (g) organic grass fed ground beef
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour or almond flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed, ground
- 1 tablespoon red thai curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients and mix well (use your hands)
- Prepare a flying pan on the stove and turn on the heat to; medium to low
- Add beef patties in the flying pan
- Cook for 5 minutes then flip the patties and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Use lettuce to wrap the patties.
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.