Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Craving sweets? Try this chocolate chip banana muffin for your breakfast or as a snack with a cup of tea or coffee. It definitely will satisfy your sweet craving at the same time your body will get essential nutrients 🙂
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 extra large whole eggs
- 3 medium banana, ripped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup swerve
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla flavour)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Prepare 15 silicon muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, mash 3 bananas with fork and set aside.
- Mix 3 whole eggs and 2/3 cup swerve in a mixing bowl
- Combine 1/3 cup olive oil and mashed banana in the mixture of eggs ( use spatula)
- Combine dry ingredients ( 1 cup brown rice, 2/3 cup swerve, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 cup dark chocolate chips, and 1 tsp. Baking soda) with wet ingredients.
- Pour muffin batter in 15 muffin cups evenly.
- Place them in the oven.
- Bake them about 20 minutes.
Tips: If your banana hasn’t ripen yet? bake them the in the oven about 7-10 minutes.