Crispy Quinoa Squares
Crispy Quinoa Squares are my go-to snack when I crave for sweets. There is a smart way to enjoy healthy snacks. In my case, I usually eat 1-2 Crispy Quinoa Squares before or after my workout with my protein shake 🙂 It helps my performance and recovery phase.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Healthy treat
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 tsp. organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. organic vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic date syrup
- 1/4 cup cold pressed raw honey
- 1/2 cup organic raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup organic chopped dates, pitted
- 3 cups organic puffed quinoa
- 3 cups organic puffed kamut
- Melt coconut oil and almond butter in a large pot.
- Add date syrup, honey, chopped dates, raw pumpkin seeds. Stir until bubbly.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract. mix well.
- Add puffed quinoa, kamut and mix well with wooden spoon.
- Press into a glass or ungreased pan (9×13 inch), press mixture flat.
- Place the mixture in a refrigerator.
- Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.
What are the health benefits of cold-pressed raw honey?
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- It is a prebiotic that feeds probiotic to support healthy gut.
- It is immune booster.
- It supports exercise performance
- It contains antioxidant that helps to protect your body from cell damage due to free radical.