I absolutely love this bar! It’s my top choice due to its perfect macronutrient balance, clean calorie content, and the incredible taste that never fails to amaze me.
Total cooking time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups organic rolled oat, raw
- 1 cup Organic Peanut butter
- 4 scoop protein powder, chocolate flavour
- ½ cup organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- Prepare wax paper on 8×8 square baking pan
- Knead 2 cups raw rolled oat (blended, optional), 4 scoop protein powder, 1 cup peanut butter, ½ cup honey, cinnamon, cacao powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water slowly and mix ingredients well. Use your hands instead of spatula.
- Spread mixture batter on a baking pan and press hard to cover the bottom evenly.
- Place the batter in a freezer for 30 mins +
- Remove it from the freezer
- Cut them in 16 pieces
- Store in a refrigerator after Individual wrapped protein bars.
Tips: Depends on a protein powder, you need more or less water. If you are allergic to peanut, replace it with almond or cashew butter.
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.