One of my favourite bars, because it contains perfect macronutrient balance and clean calories! It is amazingly delicious!
Total cooking time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups organic rolled oat, raw
- 1 cup Organic Peanut butter
- 4 scoop protein powder, chocolate flavour
- ½ cup organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- Prepare wax paper on 8×8 square baking pan
- Knead 2 cups raw rolled oat (blended, optional), 4 scoop protein powder, 1 cup peanut butter, ½ cup honey, cinnamon, cacao powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water slowly and mix ingredients well. Use your hands instead of spatula.
- Spread mixture batter on a baking pan and press hard to cover the bottom evenly.
- Place the batter in a freezer for 30 mins +
- Remove it from the freezer
- Cut them in 16 pieces
- Store in a refrigerator after Individual wrapped protein bars.
Tips: Depends on a protein powder, you need more or less water. If you are allergic to peanut, replace it with almond or cashew butter.