Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Oats
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Oats is a perfect breakfast and/or mid-night snack that contains high fibre, prebiotic, potassium, and protein. Moreover you feel satiated for a long time afterwards. If you are looking for complete macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate, fat, and fibre) for your breakfast, you MUST try it! Additionally, it is extremely easy to make it 🙂
- 1 cup raw rolled oats, organic
- 2.5 – 3 cups water
- 1 scoop protein powder (chocolate flavour)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, organic
- 1–2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, slices
- In a small pot, add oats and water.
- On the stove, bring to the mixture of oat to boil : medium to high heat
- Stir frequently the oats and allow them to cook until they thicken.
- Add cinnamon and mix well.
- Turn off the stove.
- Add a scoop of chocolate protein powder and mix well
- In a medium bowl, pour the creamy oats
- Topped with banana, peanut butter, and cinnamon
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.