Cacao Peanut Butter Cups (Keto Fat bombs)
Let’s be real! We know that ‘DIET’ doesn’t work for keeping your ideal body weight or maintaining good health for life! No one wants to start unrealistic diets and then give up at some point because you don’t enjoy what you eat daily basis. The only way to maintain the result is to adopt a lifestyle so if you choose an LCHF Diet or a Ketogenic Diet for your everyday eating plan, you may want to add a nutritious snack or dessert that adds healthy benefits at the same time satisfy your craving.
Cacao Peanut Butter Cups are great additional nutrients for everyday life. No matter how busy you are, you should give it a try! It only takes 5 minutes 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Healthy treat
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder 100%
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tbsp. Swerve (optional)
- Add all ingredients on a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter in a 12 silicon muffin cup.
- Freeze for 30 minutes+.
- Store in a refrigerator or a freezer.
What are the health benefits of raw cacao?
- It reduces inflammation in your body.
- It contains antioxidants, Polyphenols that improve brain functions and digestion as well as against oxidative stress.
- It is a prebiotic that feeds probiotic, good bacteria to support healthy gut.
- It reduces stress and boosts mood.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin cup
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Healthy treat, Healthy snack, Healthy dessert, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Pre- Post-Workout snack, Keto friendly