- 20 organic chicken feets
- 1 gallon distilled or filtered water
- 1-2 onions
- 3-4 carrots
- 3-4 celery stalks
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch grated ginger (or 2 teaspoons ground dried ginger)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Equipments: crockpot or stockpot
- Add all ingredients to a large stockpot or a crockpot.
- Turn on the heat to low and allow to simmer for minimum of 12 hours and upto 24 hours.
- Strain into large bowl and store in fridge. Remove fat and rises to the top
- Add himalayan salt, black pepper and turmeric powder before serving