Indulge in the comforting goodness of our Rosemary Bone Broth. Made with organic chicken bones, aromatic herbs, and nourishing veggies, this recipe offers both flavor and health benefits in every sip.
- 20 organic chicken feets or whole chicken bones
- 1 gallon distilled or filtered water
- I bundle fresh rosemary, organic
- 1-2 onions, peeled
- 3-4 carrots
- 3-4 celery stalks
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch grated ginger (or 2 teaspoons ground dried ginger)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Equipments: crockpot or stockpot
- Add all ingredients to a large stockpot or a crockpot.
- Turn on the heat to low and allow to simmer for 20 hours.
- Strain into large bowl and store in fridge. Remove fat and rises to the top
- Add himalayan salt, black pepper, turmeric powder, and squeezed fresh lemon before serving
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.