Have you ever tried to drink apple cider vinegar before your meal time or as soon as you are up in the morning? If you haven’t tried it yet, you are missing out on health benefits of natural remedies. There are many health benefits of apple cider vinegar but the main health benefits are below the top 5;
Top 5 positive health benefits of Apple cider vinegar
- Balances stomach pH levels
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Promotes weight loss
- Supports liver detoxification pathway
- Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Who shouldn’t take apple cider vinegar?
People who take insulin, antidiabetic drugs, digoxin, and certain diuretic it can reduce potassium levels in the body. It also can lead to osteoporosis.
How to use apple cider vinegar
- Drinking apple cider vinegar
- It can help to reduce fasting blood sugar levels
Instructions: 1-2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar in 150 ml water. 20-30 minutes before meals or before bedtime.
How to select apple cider vinegar
Liquid form: Organic unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar
Dosages of supplements (Pill form): 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar = 500 mg
- Follow the instructions
- Ensure to check other ingredients