Balsamic Mustard Vinaigrette
Balsamic Mustard Vinaigrette homemade salad dressing contains high in omega 3 fatty acid and anti-inflammatory herbals I highly recommend to use everyday dressing to support detoxification process for your liver. It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare this delicious dressing and enjoy cold and warm dishes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Condiments
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup first cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup organic flaxseed oil
- Dried rosemary, oregano, basil, or parsley herbs to taste
- Measure all ingredients, except oils, into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously or use a whisk. When well-combined, add oils and shake again. Store in refrigerator.
- Mixture will harden while refrigerated. Remove, and allow to soften 5-10 minutes before using.
- Use this dressing for any salad or any veggie you wish. You may double the recipe to keep some at your workplace for a quick salad dressing. Remember to store in refrigerator.
- What are the health benefits of flaxseed oil?
- It contains omega 3 fatty acids that supports brain function, cardiovascular health, and reducing triglycerides.
- It contain fibre that supports gut health.
- It contains lignans which may prevent cancers
- It contains calcium and magnesium that supports your bones and heart health
Keywords: Health homemade dressing, Gut health, Cardiovascular health, Strong immunity, anti-inflammatory
Veronica is dedicated and experienced nutritionist and certified health coach who specializes in functional medicine, She's a published author, nutritional instructor, WBFF professional figure athlete, and both the brains and beauty behind all that Makeover Nutrition offers.
Veronica is also the President & CEO of a BC based health and wellness association; Pacific Alliance of Body Care.